Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Users introduction

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Users introduction

Dear Community,

Nokia Support Discussions has always been a place which embraces diversity and promotes collaboration amongst its’ members. This is a forum where everyone can be of help by freely sharing their ideas and insights. More importantly, it is where relations are built among people around the world.

With this being said, we'd like to start the practice on a volunteer basis for new & tenured community members to briefly introduce themselves to the community. A few sentences about yourself, your interests and your Nokia device.

To begin this, let me share something about myself. I'm tiny_chef and I've been a member of the forum for 2 years now. Aside from working, I usually spend time watching movies and TV series. I love to travel & cook. I have a Nokia E71, which is absolutely great for people who values faster typing above all.

Final Banner
musica

[ Edited ]

Well, I'm musica and I've been a member of the community since May 2011, but has become active Dec. 2012 when I become a Moderator of this forum and now a Community Manager.

You can infer from my alias that I'm such a lover of music - alternative, jazz, reggae, new wave, country, nu and many more. I love attending to gigs/music concerts. I have a heart for art and literature. Ah, poetry! Reading is a hobby. Brad Meltzer and Greg Iles are the two of my fave writers. I like photography.

I'm a huge fan of Science especially Physics! I am a fan of Star Trek. I've got this book collection of The Next Generation series. Seriously, I'm trying to complete them. History is my fave TV channel. :-) Philosophy is the best thing ever though. <3

I'm a caffeine addict. Cooking doesn't like me. But, I love eating. Ha ha!

I currently own Lumia devices 625 & 925 and basic phones Nokia 1280 & 100.

P.S.: If you have not introduced yourself, it's your turn. :smileyvery-happy:

Final Banner
Naej27

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone.

I'm Naej27 and I just started working on the forum last month. I am originally providing support as a voice agent for 1 year. Just for a change, I decided to take the risk and apply as a moderator in this forum. I usually spend  my free time, watching TV series and Animes. I also like reading books and listening to music. I am currently using the Nokia Lumia 625, and I really liked it.

To all of the old, new and future members of this forum "Welcome". Enjoy posting on the  forum! :thumbsup:

Final Banner
playfulangel14

Konnichiwa Minnasan! :Cool:

I'm playfulangel14 and I've been an active member of this forum since October, 2011. 

I'm into sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer, taekwondo, and badminton. Though I'm a girl, I love playing these sports! ---> That's where I got my alias for this forum :smileytongue:

I also love to read books, watch movies, sing songs, and spending free time with my siblings. I love cooking and EATING! :thumbsup: :smileyvery-happy:

I had one of Nokia's basic phone for 5 years now and really enjoy using it. BTW, planning to buy a Lumia phone in the near future... Any suggestions??? ^____________^v

Yey! I'm done introducing myself, now it's your turn to shine! lols :smileywink:

Final Banner
Mobile Visionary
thalion

Hi All!

I believe that knowledge is valuable only if it's shared, that's why I'm here. I have been an active member of the community since August 2013 (previously @ugura , had to create a new account on Feb 2014). I know I know, I'm not really active these days, but I'll be back as the T-800 says... 

I've been developing software as a hobby and job since 90s, I'm into sports which doesn't require me to do anything and cooking which is done by others :smileywink:  

I'm not a Nokia fan really, but I've used a few(!) Nokia phones in the past (Nokia 650, 8110i, 3210, 3310 the brick, 5210, 6610i, E50, E65, N79, C7, Lumia 920, Lumia 1020) and I still own all of them except the 920. And as all you can guess, I'm currently using the 1020.

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Contributor
MelRodriguez

[ Edited ]

Hi!

I'm Mel and only just joined the forum, although I have owned plenty of Nokia phones in my time and most recently a Lumia 520 (and 800 before that). I like Windows Phones a lot and hang out on the Reddit subforum trying to help out people with questions where I can.

I work in film (much less glamorous than it sounds) and other interests include travel, cooking, tv, classic sci-fi fiction, gigs and shuffling down the street listening to a wide range of 70s and 80s English pop, rock and dance music.

Community Manager
poochini21

Community Manager
poochini21

Hello, folks! :cathappy:

I've been an ative member of the Nokia Support Discussions since April 2013, and I must say that I really like the icons. (Haha, just kidding :smileytongue:) I love eating and web surfing. I also love physics, astronomy, and everything related to these topics. My favorite phones are the Nokia N-Gage, (I used to play Rayman the whole day on it) and the Nokia Lumia 1320. 

Hey, it's your turn. Don't be shy. ♥

Final Banner
Ex-employee (retired)
Glenn011

Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Hi,

I've been a member here for over seven years now and have helped many people here and have enjoyed doing it. Thanks to this forum i've had opportunities to visit Nokia events and meet many great people from Nokia employees to fellow forum posters.

I'm currently taking a break from Nokia devices after having three faulty Lumia 1520's in a row but may well be back posting again in the future when the dust settles after the MS/Nokia merger.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

What a pity! Because my Nokia Lumia 1520 is perfect. Never had such a perfect manufactured Nokia in my life, except my handy Nokia 700 of course. Perhaps we meet one day again.

wangdinger55

Hello all, wangdinger55 here, a new member and I'll be pleased to learn more from you all. My likes are many, especially big physics and where it takes us to, I'm still keen and hungry for knowledge, what the practical uses of 2d materials will be(e.g. graphene in.gizmos) I just love the mystery of it all, that leaves tons of room for new discoveries. I like beautiful simplicity and ingenuity, artful tech. I've been using Nokia phones since 2000 with a short dalliance to Samsung. We just didn't pair right. Once was enough. I look forward to.your posts.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Moved to Support Discussions Board Ideas and Feedback.

Contributor
misha_tech

Hello.

Contributor
misha_tech

Hi. I am new here.
Sage
rocky459

Hi All,

I am Rishi , member of the forum from long time though active here from starting of this year. The contribution to the members here might be less but its my passion and hobby to do the same task via various modes of social media i.e Facebook Pages and Groups to address a wide range of audience.

I am following Nokia and other mobile brands and tech from a long time. I own a Nokia 5800 Xpress Music and Nokia love Lumia 630 :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:. The Lumia 630 is an awesome device in that price range , works like a charm for everything :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Listening music and keen interest in geeky stuff are some of the my likes :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Its lot more in here but just to mention a few.

To all the members devoting their precious time here , you know one thing "Everday is amazing" with Nokia :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Click on "Accept as solution" if it worked for you else if it was helpful you can click on "Kudos star" below.
paramour13