Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Welcome all new members from Asia Pacific!

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
vandelay

Welcome all new members from the Middle East, Africa, Australia & New Zealand

[ Edited ]
Dear members,

from the beginning of July 2007, Nokia Support Discussions has been accessible also from the Nokia Middle East & Africa + Nokia Australia & New Zealand websites.

You can now use any of the following websites to view these discussions:
www.europe.nokia.com/discussions
www.nokia.co.uk/discussions
www.nokia-asia.com/discussions
www.nokia.ie/discussions
www.nokia.com.au/discussions
www.mea.nokia.com/discussions

Please take a moment to read the Discussions guidelines for useful information about these boards.

As we are getting to be quite international, it would be nice for everyone to mention where you are from. There is a Location-field in your profile which is displayed next to your posts where you can fill in your city or country. Just click on "Edit my info" when you are logged in.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the Nokia Asia Pacific & Middle East webteams for their support, especially my friend and colleague "invisible" who has joined our admin team. And also thanks to "ajak", our main moderator, for his valuable insights and expertise during our expansion project.

See you on the boards!
vandelay &
Nokia Support Discussions team

p.s. the default time displayed on these boards is the UK timezone (GMT). If you are on a different timezone, just click on "Edit my info" to correct the time.

Message Edited by vandelay on 31-Jul-2007 09:10 AM

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Hey! I cant but make a post,IT IS KEWL & AWESOME!:smileyhappy:
I AM FROM BANGLAESH IN ASIA.
I love this IDEA.
ALSO, ajak rocks:smileyhappy:.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

To all Moderators; Thanks for making it possible.This is a great improvement for this international forum.

Don't forget to mention,koЯngear also RockX!:smileytongue:

CheeRios!

Feel not much difference from b4...just another forum! The Nokia in title banner not make it any different! :smileysad:

It would be much better & different if there is participation by OFFICIAL Nokia service personnel in here to truly & sincerely assist in user problems & situations.
As it is, users are on their own...sort of like the Blind leading the Blind!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

At the moment there is no official support from Nokia on this forum. Looking over the board there is though a large number of very experienced users. Many of which (I believe) work in the industry.

In the unlikely event they can't help at all you can contact your local Nokia support team, usually via email or telephone.

Thanks
Nokia Discussions

Useful Links:
Nokia Customer Support
Nokia Service Points
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

10-Apr-200704:49 AM
zeone wrote:
Feel not much difference from b4...just another forum! The Nokia in title banner not make it any different! :smileysad:

It would be much better & different if there is participation by OFFICIAL Nokia service personnel in here to truly & sincerely assist in user problems & situations.
As it is, users are on their own...sort of like the Blind leading the Blind!

I have to agree with you on this one :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Professor
sysinit

[ Edited ]
I can't believe I missed out on this announcement?! :smileyvery-happy:

Posting this from AP! It had been a long wait!

Cheers. \\(^o^)//

Message Edited by sysinit on 21-Apr-200705:06 PM

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Hi vandelay!
Where is the location space where our location will be displayed?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
asgr86

Hey Thanks to nokia

asgr86 from INDIA
Nokia 3250 RM-38 V 04.21
www.my3250.googlepages.com
Please use plain text.
vandelay

21-Apr-2007 11:08 AM
korngear wrote:
Hi vandelay!
Where is the location space where our location will be displayed?

Still on the way, slowly but surely.

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
g00gle

nokia europe...the best

as to what i have experienced nokia europe is the best of the nokia regional sites.
be precise or keep shut
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
asgr86

+5.30 GMT is not to be seen.????
Nokia 3250 RM-38 V 04.21
www.my3250.googlepages.com
Please use plain text.
vandelay

29-Apr-2007 09:57 AM
asgr86 wrote:
+5.30 GMT is not to be seen.????

Hi asgr86,

for some reason the +5.30 timezone did not work correctly in our system so it is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Re: nokia europe...the best

26-Apr-200701:39 AM
g00gle wrote:
as to what i have experienced nokia europe is the best of the nokia regional sites.

I agree, I hit just the european site everyday-it is more informative than any other nokia sites.:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
handsetwhizkid

Re: Welcome all new members from the Middle East, Africa, Australia & New Zealand

It is great! It is an innovation. I just newlly joint. I didn't know that such services is being provided by Nokia while I have been visiting their site for so long now. I say bravo to them.

I welcome you all to this services. Bye.

Handsetwhizkid
Please use plain text.
Sage
leonwu2705

Re: Welcome all new members from the Middle East, Africa, Australia & New Zealand

Great idea, but in Australia, there aren't that many people who use it...
That's right people, I'm back. Where have I been? I have been getting a life, away from this electric madness.
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
justhenry

Hi There to All,A newie from downunder. Cheers
Please use plain text.

hi
this is emad khan from karachi Pakistan

hope u know the nokia is the most commonlly used mobile brand in pakistan

but there is no site like nokia.pakistan and etc

and it is not included in the countries list also
Please use plain text.
vandelay

Hi emad_khan,

and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Pakistan is listed under "Middle East" on the www.nokia.com main page.

You will find that it takes you to http://mea.nokia.com/english/areahome which is the regional Nokia website for Middle East.

So apparently there is not yet a local Nokia web site for Pakistan, but all product and support information found on the Middle East website should be applicable to Pakistan.

I hope this helps,
vandelay
Nokia Support Discussions Administrator

Please use plain text.