Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

1600.2487.8107.12070 firmware

predalx

Re: 1600.2487.8107.12070 firmware

When in Europe??? I am glad that in India undo Singapore had this before Europe, thanks nokia.......

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lupeders

Removing Xbox Live didnt work for me. After a day at work I only had 34% left. That means charging twice a day. If this doesn´t get any better after update, I think this goes in the garbage can. 

Please use plain text.
Professor
caitlin1759

I got an update 4 days ago. Battery life had been improving steadily to an acceptable 36-48 hours. After the install of update it dropped to 11 hours with literally no use other than standby. I've restored it to the earlier version.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Erazor84

[ Edited ]

after 2 days of testing i can say, that the standby time is a little better (20 hours) but with moderate use the handset still dies after 12 hours.

my provider onlyhave UMTS. it does not provide a GSM or Edge signal. With 3G on my lumia uses 210-299 mA. in flight mode it drains 84 mA. so the battery life is great when flight mode is on, but with 3G signal it is still horrible ....

Please use plain text.
Sage
r2504

Your drain is quite high... I would review which applications are installed as some seem to cause this.  In addition, remove the Diagnostic tool and restart your phone every few days... you'll notice a great increase (I also could hardly get the evening, now I'm still at 60-70% in the evening).

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Erazor84

[ Edited ]

it's too much to tell, but all my three windows phones have the same apps installed. all phones have 2 background tasks and 4 push apps. 5 email accounts (every 2 hours sync). samsung omnia 7 and optimus 7 in standby - 2 days and 12 hours. lumia 800 - 20 hours. if it is a app, than only the lumia has problems with it. i cannot believe this. i think it's a firmware bug or hardware error. also all 3 phones are on the same network. 3G only! no wlan. no BT...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
masterpeura

Weird, my Lumia on 11501, lasts a day under moderate use, I guess we all have different understanding on these terms :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
hamphlet

As far as the volume issues are concerned, this new update seems to be all over the shop. When playing Plants vs Zombies, on the loading screen, when I turn the volume down it gets quieter until I get to between 4 & 1 when it goes right back up to maximum. Then when I go into the games own options screen the the quietest volume is achieved by moving the slider all the way to maximum! In Hydro Thunder it's similar, with the phone's volume slider going very loud again at 4 and below and the in game volume being much louder at the bottom end of the scale.

On the other hand when playing Angry Birds and geoDefense there's no such problem. Neither of these games have an in game volume control though, so there could be a connection there.

Oh well, it looks like we're all going to be waiting on yet another firmware update now.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AlexCosine

Most of what battery saver does is stop your accounts from checking for updates as often. One of the biggest sources of battery drain is having any of your accounts set to download items as they arrive. If you change all of your accounts to every 15 or 30 minutes you should notice a difference. If any of them are set download items as they arrive your phone never stops using your various data services to check for updates.
Please use plain text.