Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

64GB 1020 in the UK?

Counsellor

64GB 1020 in the UK?

Hi..

Does anyone know if the 64GB version of the 1020 will be available to buy unlocked in the UK please?

I'm aware that there are rumours that O2 will have an exclusive carrier option of the 64GB version but that isn't very helpful to me as I'm not on O2.  If the rumours are confirmed to be true, will that affect the possibility of getting an unlocked UK model at somewhere like Amazon, Expansys, Clove etc?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Re: 64GB 1020 in the UK?

There has not been an official announcement on this. All we officially know from te 1020 press event is that Nokia has something special coming with Telefonica. That would indicate an exclusive device (initially) for Telefonica brands (like O2).

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.