Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

ATTENTION MODS - LUMIA 800 RETURNED FROM NOKIA REP...

geoffhv

ATTENTION MODS - LUMIA 800 RETURNED FROM NOKIA REPAIR WITH EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

Sent my Nolia Lumia 800 to Nokia at Thetford last week with a failed GPS problem. Phone delivered back today and I am thinking what a brilliant fast turnaround service until I tested out Nokia Drive 2 out after reloading everything again. SAME PROBLEM, in Nokia drive 2 phone only finds the cellular network therefore position jumps all over the place and never centres on where I actually am. Have left it out in clear sky for an hour, TWICE, still no position found. Tested again with GPSinfo same result as I put on the fault sheet A-GPS only phone does not change to accurate GPS info.

So, my question is what do I do now. Having sent it for repair and it comes back exactly the same - I have lost all faith in the system now.

Please use plain text.