Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Alert only for calls from certain contacts?

jaru

Alert only for calls from certain contacts?

There is one feature I have to figure out before I can switch my old E7 to shiny new Lumia 920.

In Symbian I can create a group of contacts and then create a profile that only alerts for calls from that group. This is a must for people who travel in different parts of the globe and don't want to get unnecessary wake up calls but have to be reachable in special situations.

Does anyone know a way of getting this to work in Lumia either out of box or with a third party app?

Please use plain text.
Professor
caitlin1759

Re: Alert only for calls from certain contacts?

Not possible out of the box and I'm not aware of any app that has profiling ability.
Please use plain text.