Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Are any AT&T Lumia 900 users getting notified abou...

Advisor
gahbmwm5

Are any AT&T Lumia 900 users getting notified about latest firmware update?

Hello
My about states firmware ver:xxxx.xxx.1002.12084
And I see that there is a new firmware update out:
xxxx.xxx.1003.12085
I have not gotten any notification regarding this update, and I see that there is a small * on the Lumia 900 Support/Download site stating that this update *May be dependent on your carrier releasing it*

Has anyone on the AT&T US Carrier network received notification for this latest firmware update?

Thanks
Nokia Lumia 920 Glossy Red
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Are any AT&T Lumia 900 users getting notified about latest firmware update?

I never received the notification but I did update to new firmware, just connect to your Zune player and you will be able to download the new firmware.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Shoey5

WP7 performs a scheduled check to prevent battery drain on something that isn't going to happen every day. Not sure the duration between the scheduled check but I think it's days/weeks compared to hours.

As Sheeko indicated, If you connect your phone to your computer through the Zune software, it always performs the check as part of the sync process.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gahbmwm5

Thanks as I just installed the latest firmware update through Zune...
Nokia Lumia 920 Glossy Red
Please use plain text.