Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Battery app for Lumia 710

Contributor

Battery app for Lumia 710

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me with a problem I am having.

I own a Nokia Lumia 710 handset, originally on Vodafone, now unlocked.  I am trying to find a battery app for the phone, but I am having no luck whatsoever.t  I want a simple app that will put the battery percentage on the front screen, with just a battery icon and a percentage total, to say that I have, say, 25% battery left.  I know there is a battery option in the settiings menu, but I don't want to hunt it out, I want it right there in front of me, where I can see it immediately.  I have looked on the Marketplace, but I cannot find an app of this kind.  Does such an app exist?

Kind regards

Rishtongirl

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
foxmeister

I don't think there is anything available yet.

This may not be possible due to restrictions within the OS itself not allowing access to that

You could have a look on here

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

to see if this feature has been requested and add your vote for it

If Not, you could add a request for the feature

If this Post is helpful. A click on the White Kudos star is always Appreciated

Last Nokia: Nokia Lumia 800

Current Phone: A Non Nokia Device

Previous Phones:Don't Ask ;-)

Please use plain text.
Sage
kevgallacher

There doesn't seem to be any app which does this.

It's kind of strange how there isn't.

It must be something to with Microsoft they must have locked out app ability to view battery information. I can't see why they would do this though as these types of app can be quite usefull.

I remember itunes store had loads of apps which could be used to check the battery performance. Maybe in a future update.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Currently it's only possible to have a battery status live tile app if your phone is Chevron or Developer unlocked. This is due to restrictions in the operating system.
Please use plain text.