Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Brightness Setting + Screen Orientation - Lumi...

sinisterbliss

Brightness Setting + Screen Orientation - Lumia 920

I don't know how many times this has been asked but these small little features would be very awesome to have.

Option to turn off/dim the capacitive touch navigations (the really hurt my eyes in the dark)

Option to lock the screen orientation

I recently bought my phone 3 days of using it, my previous phone was an iphone 4 and it had these features. Although I really love my Lumia 920, I really wish it had these features :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Brightness Setting + Screen Orientation - Lumia 920

For these two features you can add your vote on the Feature suggestion site.

For screen orientation lock;

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2785453-need-screen-...

For brightness control of the capacitive buttons

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/3486381-ability-to-d...

Please use plain text.
sinisterbliss

thank you, I've already voted! hopefully they fix this asap

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

These two items have been a hot topic for discussion for some time now, so hopefully MS will implement them in a future update sooner, rather than later.

Please use plain text.