Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Broken MicroUSB cover

carrmrc96
Accepted Solution

Broken MicroUSB cover

Just dropped my phone as I was unplugging the charger and snapped my MicroUSB cover. Only had the phone 6 days and so gutted. Are the covers easy to replace or would my phone have to be sent off to be repaired?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

A nokia care point should be able to easily replace that part for you in store, without sending it away.

Give your nearest a call for cost and availability.
http://europe.nokia.com/find-a-store
Please use plain text.
carrmrc96

Has to be a easier way than taking phone away for repair, its only a little flap which clicks in.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

As I said they probably won't take it away for repair. Why not give your nearest one a call and find out?

If there is an easier way then i'm sure you can find it via a google search. Nokia doesn't provide parts like this to end users, if you can find one then obviously you are more than welcome to try and click it in.

We aren't allowed to post links to unofficial parts site on this forum.
Please use plain text.