Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

CANNOT DELETE the call log in people recent TILES ...

arunkutty

CANNOT DELETE the call log in people recent TILES in lumia 800

This is really ridiculous , Even if i delete the caller log completely, the last ten calls will be shown undewr the people recen TILE !!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
willscald

Re: CANNOT DELETE the call log in people recent TILES in lumia 800

For privacy sake, I find it very frustrating that I can't seem to delete calls from the list.  It looks like I've been ringing my ex a lot lately, even though I am just exploring how to delete from the tile/list.

I find the new operating system is too clever and some things just don't operate like a phone anymore.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
UnregUser

to delete the recent calls you made, simply tap and hold the recent call you want to delete, an option will show, tap delete item....
Please use plain text.
Advisor
UnregUser

You can also press menu (...) then tap delete all....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nikenzo

We know to delete the damn call log ...but last calls u gett or u make ...are still exist in PEOPLE folder ...mesage call everyting bad nokia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
silverback1010

Come on Nokia, why are you not doing somthing about this, I want to be able to remove recent calls tiles without having to delete the contact. looks like I am not alone!! please advise, it cant be that dif to do, can it!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mrzreba

The guys are talking about the 'RECENT' list of the 'PEOPLE's application. And it's true, there seems to be no way of removing anything from this place. 

the worse is that this also shows people who you for example browsed on facebook etc - WE DON"T WANT THIS TO BE TRACKED!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
k4kunal25

Many ppl are complaing about they can not delet recent tile in lumia, I also have the same issue with lumia, but it seems nokia dont bother about it. And thats why Nokia is suffering in the market. its simple sofware issue they can easily solve it. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
songoku777

this issue has been a rather looong un-solved .. or maybe just something that affects not enough folks to get developer's attention.

i've nothing to hide but i would like to have (full, ok not full).. but atleast MORE CONTROL of my phone's activity logs.

searched for answers on the web, nothing. asked my local nokia care center, nothing. based on other sources, here's how to delete the 'recent' list under the 'people hub:

1. delete the 'call history', its supposed to remove the 'recent' list -this doesn't work

2. delete person from your 'people' list, then create new one -works, but too much hassle

3. reset fone -works, but is a crazy idea :/

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mrzreba

Maybe this is how NOKIA's saying: You won't cheat your wife any more! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
songoku777

yeah, lumia / windows fone is not very good on the 'security' department. i don't mean strangers hijacking your fone. but people (other than you) who has the right to pick your fone up and play with it >,<

ON TOPIC :

another way to get rid of the 'recent' list in the people hub is to call eight (8) other innocent contacts, to make the list recycle. again, another time consuming pallative method :/

Please use plain text.