Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can someone recommend Nokia 920 headphones?

Advisor
Moe920

Can someone recommend Nokia 920 headphones?

I'm having a tough time finding  good/cheap pair of  wired headphones compatible with my Lumia 920 with volume and start/stop controls .

Are iphone headset/ controls compatible with Nokia? I bought a pair of "I-Blason" (which never said "Nokia compatible" but I took a gamble) from Amazon and the controls don't work on my lumia.

Also I'm looking for a pair that can change music track via the headphone and pickup and end phone calls.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Personally I use (and love) the Monster Purity earbuds, the sound quality is great and the controls and microphone work with the Lumia 920. I believe that ones designed for iOS don't work properly but not 100% sure.

White appears to be the cheapest at the moment on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0060VMAIS/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gunsnroses_dxb

[ Edited ]

I am using BOSE MIE2 earphones.. and they are amazingly nice...these are very comfortable for your ears, fits easily because of soft jelly like supporting buds..Music and calls quality is as amazing as Bose's realy home theathers... also it adds further functionality to Lumia920 lik:

press to pause music, take calls or end calls

double press to next track

press and hold for speach commands

one more thing, it doesn't produce extremely loud sound like many others.. but fairly enough which should not hurt your ears.

Edit:

and remember these doesn't echo to your own voice like many others.

Please use plain text.
Sage
N8one

If your looking for something more on the budget side, try the BH-111.

It offers a great mix of quality wired earbuds with the convenience of a bluetooth remote control for changing tracks, answering calls and contolling volume.

At around £25.00 (GBP) i dont think you could get much more for the money.

Please use plain text.