Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can't check updates after upgrading to 7.8

Counsellor
arontria

Can't check updates after upgrading to 7.8

After successfully updating my Lumia 800 to WP 7.8, i got this problem.  When I connected my device to Zune and check for updates, Zune says that they can't connect my phone to the internet. Anyone got the same problem?

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Hi arontria,

Can you elaborate further your concern so we can come up with the proper solution? If possible, provide us the screenshot and the phone model you're using.

Hoping to hear from you soon. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
arontria

Hi, I'm using a black Lumia 800 and is updated to the latest version 7.10.8858.136 (wp 7.8)

Here's the screenshot of the problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
praradr

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am also facing exactly same issue but my model is Nokia Lumia 710 and my OS version is 7.10.8773.98. One more thing I want to add that I am not even able to update to higher version and it's telling always that your phone is up to date

Please use plain text.