Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't end a call in lumia 710

Advisor
palutz

Can't end a call in lumia 710

Quite the same title and the same problem from the other thread: /t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Can-t-end-a-call-in-lumia-800/td-p/1237367

I opened this one also to collect feedback from the 710's owner.

It's really annoying and quite disappointing that a very nice phone like this is simply missing the BASICS of a phone.

This is my 4th device and this is the only one where this problem is happening.

I really hope that some solution will come up fast.

/Stefano

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: Can't end a call in lumia 710

Please use plain text.
Advisor
palutz

yes I did.

And this is not the answer that I was expecting. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
drnchhablani

Facing same problem but at last resolved after installing recent updates
Please use plain text.
Advisor
maksmash

End call problem faced by me after 7 days of update. It took 4 min after that i explicitly restarted my phone. UI wa working fine but nothing was happening after tabing so many time to end call button. It was like this problem is solved after update but I faced this again.
Please use plain text.