Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't end call in Lumia 710

Contributor
anupamtyagi106

Re: Can't end call in Lumia 710

Try Updating your phone with latest software.....!
Mine is working perfect after the update.....but still i am testing my updated phone....
There is another problem which i want to share....with u all
that i can't charge my phone when it is switched off......
when i try to charge it automatically switches on....!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

Nokia Care has told me he has reistalled the software and gave back to be on 19th jan 2012 evening and i am still testing the phone  .but i fased some internet related isuess. such as connectivity is their some their and sometime not . but of i use my same sin in other phone no issue.------- hoping for the best for the reisttaled software  with my my nokia 710.  till then my phone ios under testing  

Please use plain text.
Employee

The phone is designed to be on when charging, it's not a problem.
Please use plain text.
noel26

Got back my phone today from Nokia Care...Software is re-installed. Call ending problem has gone. evrything is looking fine battery has improved
Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

After i posting  message 23 on This discuusion and after receiving Nokia 710 from nokia care center  after re Installing  the latest software . i was ussing the phone and testing was going on if the phone is properly working for  the higliited issue  cant end calls . after one day ie after reciving Mobile  from nokia care again that problem raised cant end calls. so tommorow againg i have to go nokia care this is third time i am visiting . for RS 19000 Phone i have to spend another Rs 19000 to travel to Nokia care as from my place is around 80kms away One way . who will pay this amount and i don know how many more i have to dance with this Useless Nokia 710 Phone.  Nokia  Is doing Resarch and development with My Phone.  Keep It UP .....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anupamtyagi106

ok.....if the phone is disigned in that way.......
that will not be a problem.....!

Thanks @unwired 

Please use plain text.
jayhem2000

Can you confirm the firmware ver, so will try

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

Noel 26  is ur phone is still working properly. i am still facing the problem of Calls cannot be disconnected incoming and otgoing in nokia 710. after Visiting nokia care also. this is third time i  have submiite this phone to nokia care for the same issue. has noki care replace the set. what sim ur using. i am using airtel sim. how is network connectivity with airtel. if u have mannual setting of airtel gprs please post it. i am usig 2G  sim.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ak75

Problem persists even after the firware update :smileysad:

I was testing it over the last 2 days, and initially I thought the problem is gone. But the issue reapperd. Perhaps it is only for long duration calls

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

Nokia team why u cant give replacement or different model useless nokia ...........is nokia team sleeping with the investment people made with your useless  nokia Lumia 710 Phone..... why dont u answer ?????//

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

Good joke today now Nokia team know the problem and no solution for it They have reduced the price from RS 19000 to  Rs 14000 Today .. proce on 14th Jan 2012  Rs 19000 and today on 22nd  jan 2012  Rs 14000  .ha ha ha  ha ha ha ha May one day nokia Lumia 710 will be free of cost .

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anupamtyagi106

Update failed.....!
The problem is still there, even after update to latest firmware.....
the problem arised after 3rd day use of updated phone(Hanged about 3 times).....!
Nokia :smileysad:please help ur customers.....! 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

Forget this Lumia 710 solution and My sugesttion to Nokia team Please stop working on this phone . and Please give differet Nokia Model To ur  Costomer. Customer will Thank You ... any nokia model eqivalent to Lumia  710 Model price

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Somky222

Try updating ur Phone...it should work..if no go...Take it to Nokia care...My issue was resolved...at Nokia care..after which i applied the update...so far..its working fine..now call ending issues....But the battery problem remains...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

I have submiteed three time for the same problem  and still my phone is with Nokia care Center . no responce from them till now .

Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

[ Edited ]

Few minutes before i received call from Nokia care center saying that they cannot sole the problem they are now sending the phone to Nokia head office they said  Minimum 10 days it will Take. I asked for replacement  or refund or Different Model they said cannot be given. Blady useless Nokia-- Doing resarch with My Phone Nokia Lumia 710 and with so many people . Blady cheaters and  . Now nokia Lumia 710  is going to Nokia  head office for 10 days than May be it will go to Bill Gates In Microsoft Office Blady . and shamless and Fraud  NOKIA. joel 

Moderators notes: Personal mobile number removed. Profanity also removed.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anupamtyagi106

nokia lumia 710 is now available at 15000 n i purchased it for 18000.....
This is frustrating and the call ending issue is still there.....!
Hey Nokia please help...!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
joelsilva

@anupamtyagi106--- and Dear all at who Puchased Nokia Lumia 710 .. This is general problem in Nokia Lumia  710 and all who purchased this phone is having same problem i contacted many people who purchased this phone all are haveing same problem. Please go to consumer court  as i am Planning to go  and one more person who contacted me we go to conumer court  so you also do the same thing 

Please use plain text.
itismesaurabh

Hi,

i have the same story as of you and i am also planning to go to consumer court.

just tell me how can we contact.....

Please use plain text.
jayhem2000

Here is a Solution ---- complaint your cheating case online on www.consumercourtforum.in, www.consumercourt.in/
Please use plain text.