Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't end call in Lumia 710

Advisor
maksmash

Re: Can't end call in Lumia 710

End call problem faced by me after 7 days of update. It took 4 min after that i explicitly restarted my phone. UI wa working fine but nothing was happening after tabing so many time to end call button. It was like this problem is solved after update but I faced this again.
Please use plain text.
katykitten

[ Edited ]

has the update been released in the UK - ive been on Zune and nothing indicates there is anything new to upload to my 710

am heartily sick of this phone, i cant read the extremely small (and no way of enlarging) font in my text, cant end calls and the phone often just freezes for no reason, cant wait for the fix so i can sell it and wash my hands of nokia - customer support is useless they just told me i had to return the phone to where i bought it (my time and expense) and they would send it off for repair YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME - who agrees to their phone being sent away for repair and what sort of company allows phones to be sold when they know they are faulty - maybe they risk assessed it and decided a few thousand unhappy customers was worth launching the phone anyway, why do this when its been a known fault from the start - i need my phone for business and WILL NEVER EVER BUY A NOKIA AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE LOST CUSTOMERS DUE TO THIS ISSUE - so ......................has anyone from the Uk successfully fixed this ridiculous problem and if so how!!!

MODERATORS NOTE:  The profanities have been removed. Offensive language is not allowed on the forums. Please do not use offensive language on the forums

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
johne_cheah

I'm satisfived my nokia lumia 710 now, but only this can't end call problem. Hope nokia can solve it soon. Support you Nokia.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
katykitten

WHEN ARE NOKIA GOING TO RELEASE THE FIX FOR THE ENDING CALL PROBLEM - THIS HAS GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG - THERE IS MUCH DEMAND IN THE UK FOR THIS FIX WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO RELEASE A FIX ON ZUNE?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jat17

Did anyone check their proximity sensor? Apparently, this is a common issue among all the lumia phones. I have a lumia 900, and just managed to solve this issue.

If you get too close to the proximity sensor on your lumia phone, the phone will 'auto-lock', thus making the screen blank-out.

Your screen protector may interfere with the proximity sensor.

Refer to the link below for more information:

/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Lumia-610-Can-t-End-Calls/td-p/1399475

Hope this helps!

Please use plain text.
iloveguitar

the update arrived?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jaydi

Same thing here oooo.... And this ish's been on-going for to long.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
moh9277830

I have 920, and it won't endcalls.
Please use plain text.