Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Car Holder

nsp24

Car Holder

Can anyone recommend a decent car cradle for the Lumia 900 I cannot see any that look like they will work due to the position of the buttons, I need one to fit to my windscreen.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
wizll

[ Edited ]
I've been using some cheap one from eBay that is fixed to the air vents. Ok, but yeah not quite designed for a lumia given the button placements.

Given that Nokia has a good gps app in Drive, it seems to make sense for nokia to design a ridiculously expensive :smileywink: car holder for the lumia line.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Try Brodit.com
Please use plain text.
nsp24

Thanks for your replys I have gone with the Ram Xgrip  it works great with the 900 and I can even keep the wallet case on. My only problem is that it vibrates quite a lot and the screen keeps trying to change orientation this would not be a problem if you could lock it like you can with the iphone.

I was tempted to get a mount from brodit.com to mount the xgrip on but went with the ram windscreen mount.

rasras wrote:
Try Brodit.com

Please use plain text.