Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Chat and Email sync up

Counsellor
juhian

Chat and Email sync up

Hi,

The Chat and email Messages sync up in Lumia 920.

Chat

When you send a chat message from the phone and receive response on say Facebook. The message doesnt get sycned up on the Lumia... why is that ?

could you setup frequence of the referesh on the message sometimes i see delayed updates when my cell signal is full ...

Email

1. When i send email from Lumia 920 i don't see them on the web the sync up doesn;t happen its been consistent...

2. Is there a setting to enable how many no of emails to synce up for each mail box. we had this in N8 (symbian)..

3. The address book prompts are not populated for id's on respective email clients.. is that possible.. i was thinking if i enable the email the people center should sync it up..

Any thoughts..

Facebook app

1.  People center with integrated FB interface doesnt show the Birthday reminders as the web based interface...

2. No option to see who like the photo's/Comments  posted.

3. No option to share the posts within the people center..

4. No option to like individual comments posted...

Trying to improve user exp by providing feedback...

I can use the web based application that would resolve the issue. or May be Nokia can have its own app for this purpose..

Regards

K.R

KR
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
juhian

Re: Chat and Email sync up

Hi,
Does anyone else have same issues or is there a way to get around these.

Regards
K.R
KR
Please use plain text.