Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Contacts Transfer from iPhone

Thracia

Contacts Transfer from iPhone

Hi!

I have a problem, that I can not solve - I tried to transfer my contacts from iPhone to my new Lumia 920, but it didn't work for all of the contacts - example: in the iPhone I have for the same contact 4, or 5 mobile numbers, but in the Lumia they are only 2 possible - the rest are home, work, fax, etc... Is it possible to change them to moblie, or is there a contacts app, with possibilities for more numbers of the same type.

Thanks for help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
garym11

Re: Contacts Transfer from iPhone

How did you try to transfer?

It should have been the 'Transfer My Data" app.

It is in the store, Nokia Collection.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

http://www.markspace.com/welcomehome/nokia/wp8/

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Thracia

I used the google sync, and also I tried outlook.com. In google all is fine, but the transfer to the Lumia is fail - works but some (many) numbers are lost.

Please use plain text.
Thracia

it does not work for me - it says: success, 0 contacts copied (from the iPhone).
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

should work, worked for my partner's iPhone 4 and her 620. as others have said, download the latest version of Transfer My Data app from the Store, and turn on Bluetooth in both the iPhone and your 920. should fire up the transfer automatically.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
garym11

[ Edited ]

A little more information as to what you have done, with what programs, would help.  Have you used the Nokia transfer app.?

Using Google is not the answer.

What doesn't work and what was the feedback from the phone?

Please use plain text.