Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Data Sharing in Lumia 610

Registered Member
Krity

Data Sharing in Lumia 610

Hi,

i am using Lumia 610... N i over heard that upgrading it to tango version will solve the issue of data sharing but it is still not possible...

Can anyone provide me with an official statement to that?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

If you are refering to bluetooth media file transfer, this will be supported by the WP7.8 update which should be released early in the new year.  

Please use plain text.
loy41

Elo,

im using lumia620 wth front camera and i think the camera is useless if i cant make a (3g)video call..how i can make a video call?im glad if my phone can make or receive video call. If not, i hope nokia update win8 to beter then another OS..tq,nokia..im fan nokia since 3310.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Have you tried video calling with Skype?

Please use plain text.
loy41

If i dont have data plan and wifi and i want do a 3g video call not skype like nokia n8 can do and then  if i off data plan. i cant send massage to many people. Only one friends i can sms. Nokia now very poor. So sad..

Please use plain text.