Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Delete Music+Videos History on Lumia 920?

Contributor
abbjr
Accepted Solution

Delete Music+Videos History on Lumia 920?

[ Edited ]

Is there a way to delete the History file in the Music+Videos app?  I can delete the IE Browser History, but cannot find a way to delete Music+Videos History.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
coolatta75

Interesting topic. I was going through the Music+Videos app earlier and wonder if it's possible to change settings, also. The section that interests me the most in Music+Videos is "Apps." I'd like to have control of that. One thing I do like about Music+Videos is that it seems to gather other interesting apps, like Nokia Music and my "Music."

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

I don't think there is a way, as far as I can tell.

coming from Symbian, maemo, meego, the music player on wp is actually quite different.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi there Abbjr,

I too have a Lumia 920 and cannot find such settings myself. If you do delete music and videos off your device, these are automatically reflected in the music and video list on the device itself. I checked the Xbox account settings and there is nothing about deleting history there either.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
zardoz777

You could try a hard reset of your phone.Its important to do a full backup of your phone maybe this might help.
Please use plain text.
himmy

Same with me i dont find any way to delete nokia music history ...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
NiharKB

You can down load app WP Tools or 1 stop Clear or Clear Media History. Hope your problem will be solved.

Please use plain text.
KamaalAhmed

:smileyhappy: Thanks NiharKB I installed WP Tools and it works like magic!!

While you're here let me ask you if there is an app that clears all the temp **bleep** in my phone like ie cache, app cache and whatever these is? just like a desktop cleaner?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Chandru920

Go to Settings -> System -> Storage Check -> details -> Under Temporary Files -> Clear buton. Hope it is the answer for ur question

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nasser96

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rashmi_1710

it works at one shot...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GajahAurora

:thumbsup: it worked without any fuzz..thanx!

Please use plain text.