Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Desperate phone user

Registered Member
Littleaggy

Desperate phone user

Can anyone HELP please - I have a Nokia lumia 800 which needs to in for repair and I wish to back up all the books that I have purchased offn my phone and onto my computer in case my phone has to be reset and I loose the lot. Does anybody know how I can do this. I was told Zune but this only deals with music, vids and photos so I am at a loss.  PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Desperate phone user

Books for which reader? Normally you can just download the books again (at no cost)

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.