Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Download Software other than marketplace

bhavitk
Accepted Solution

Download Software other than marketplace

tell me website from where i can download software for my LUMIA other than Marketplace

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If you have had your device is developer unlocked you can download software from sites like the XDA forums or the alternative market called bazaar (both can be found by searching google).

If your device isn't unlocked you can only download apps from the marketplace.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tarsan

I have the same problem.how to know that my phone is unlocked to developer .is there any way to unlock the developer .i tried to download medical dictionary but it says this file does not support to windows phone please help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Your phone is only developer unlocked if you have paid to have it unlocked. Even when it is unlocked it can still only run apps that are designed to work on that phone and software.

More information here:
http://developer.windowsphone.com/
Please use plain text.