Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Equalizer For Lumia 520

Advisor
love4chat

Equalizer For Lumia 520

Please Provide Audio App Update For Lumia 520 By Adding An Equalizer,Even Low Cost Android Mobiles & Other Mobiles Have An Equalizer,I Am Not Talking About Dolby Effect Or Other Effects,But Atleast Give A Equalizer For Lumia 520 Bcoz Without Equalizer Listening Music Is Not Pleasent!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
docdoolittle

Re: Equalizer For Lumia 520

yes i agree, i too have this problem..not happy without equaliser
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

I am the same i got a reply from a Microsoft developer an he said our hardware is not supported so the audio app in Lumia Pusher will never work. I have posted the same thing just hours ago.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

Its an entry-level, budget-priced device that is not full-featured.

likely not going to get eq on it.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Professor
garym11

The Lumia 520 and 521 do not have sound settings or a compass.

Some cars have power windows, some don't.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
return2sender

I have a $29 zte net10 android phone with an EQ. if this entry level windows phone is impossible to have an EQ i might have made a mistake trusting microsoft

Please use plain text.
Professor
garym11

Do you see Microsoft anywhere on the phone? No

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

That's a redundant statement as Nokia and Microsoft are partners so like maybe one might put the update or audio add on.... The decision to is not totally on Nokia's shoulders Microsoft could make it an add on in conjunction with the Audio + Video app on XBox music..... Plus when you buy a Hewlett Packard pc with Windows installed it is the same principle.... Says HP on the box but.... The HP is just the basket that holds Windows the product....
Please use plain text.
Professor
garym11

eire1984 wrote:
That's a redundant statement as Nokia and Microsoft are partners so like maybe one might put the update or audio add on.... The decision to is not totally on Nokia's shoulders Microsoft could make it an add on in conjunction with the Audio + Video app on XBox music..... Plus when you buy a Hewlett Packard pc with Windows installed it is the same principle.... Says HP on the box but.... The HP is just the basket that holds Windows the product....

The 520 and 521 do not have the hardware to ever support an equalizer.

I don't use it anyway on my 521 or 920 because I use a bluetooth stereo headset to listen to music. Nokia puts the hardware together and uses operating system software by Microsoft. The Microsoft software updates support new hardware OEMs want to put on the phones. There are no reasons to bring Microsoft into a discussion about lack of hardware on a phone.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

I like to cover all angles instead of jumping to one conclusion.... Microsoft has software on the phone so they might add an update to their app that allows you to access such settings... So you don't need to go to the phone settings you can just adjust the Xbox music player audio settings...
Please use plain text.
pkhota

Please bring an equalizer Nokia...update it Dr Nokia please don't frustrated us....
Please use plain text.