Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Explorer problems on Lumia 800

Counsellor
palaidniex

Explorer problems on Lumia 800

In some homepages lumia default superturbo reliable explorer crashes.

right from the box it did not react like that, it started after first updates.

previously it was possible to save pics from internet to phone, now after updates - no chance - it ends with crash 

there is NO possibility to uninstall/reinstall Exproler...

and did not find any answer to this problem. Or I missed something?

now there is "new" windows phons out, but old is still not fixed...

Nokia 1611, 2210, 3110, 5110, 6210, 6310, 6310i (up to these models totally satisfied)
Then don't remember model, then E50 (mostly happy), then N97 mini - phone with briliant keyboard, but poor touchscreen, then business phone E07, phone that can not make a photo of contract, invoice or business card. poor design of usb port and 5 months at service did it - my nowadays phone is Apple. Company gave me Asha 300, so frustrating, that I use my old E50 instead...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palaidniex

So - there are no solutions and it should be bringed back to sales place?

Nokia has to take this not working solution back or what?

Why such things for not a cheap price are so faulty - why they do not simply work?

Nokia 1611, 2210, 3110, 5110, 6210, 6310, 6310i (up to these models totally satisfied)
Then don't remember model, then E50 (mostly happy), then N97 mini - phone with briliant keyboard, but poor touchscreen, then business phone E07, phone that can not make a photo of contract, invoice or business card. poor design of usb port and 5 months at service did it - my nowadays phone is Apple. Company gave me Asha 300, so frustrating, that I use my old E50 instead...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

First backup your contents, then perform a soft reset and if that doesn't work, a hard reset. If you are still having problems, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect.

to locate Nokia Care locally: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palaidniex

Believe me - EVERYTHING that regular user can do according advices from this discussion board was done.

Soft reset, Built in Restore Factory Defaults, Hardreset.

EVERYTHING!

That was not a problem BEFORE updates maked phone "better".

So no solution?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

As stated previously, now you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.