Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Facebook Upload Image

Contributor
andreas443
Accepted Solution

Facebook Upload Image

For you I have the lumia 920 trying to upload photos on facebook but short climbs and no full analysis is one way to climb the full analysis tell me some application??
Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Facebook Upload Image

And we have no idea what you are trying to say or ask..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
andreas443

Re: Facebook Upload Image

I have the lumia 920 how do I upload photos on facebook at higher resolution
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
batmanAki

Facebook Upload Image

Hi I too recently purchased the lumia 920 and I cannot select a bunch of photos and upload them together at one go. I have to manually upload the pics, which is quite frustrating. Earlier I had the HTC Sensation with Android 4.1.. n I could bulk upload pics n videos to FB.. but with the FB app here I can be as free n no video upload what so ever.

Any 1 can help me with this?

Please use plain text.