Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Faulty touch pad on new LUMIA 520

damn3838

Faulty touch pad on new LUMIA 520

hey guys...i recently got my new nokia lumia 520...after n97 this is my nokia phone and i got it just because i trusted thr BRAND

since i had already used windows 7.xx i knew that pressing on top o screen drops down status bar but with my phone it wasnt the case...so i spoke to nokia care who said it is normal

but then i slowly found out dat upper 1 cm of my scree didnt work...i had used a paint application to identify it

my new phone was found with manufacturing defect and NOKIA isnt ready to issue me a klnew phone instaed they are getting it repaired :smileysad: 

A new user would hv never found this out....now i have given my phone to nokia care...its gonna take 2 weeks to get it repaired

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Faulty touch pad on new LUMIA 520

Well, depending on (local) warranty conditions this is not in any way abnormal or stange in any case. Secondly, you have a sales agreement with your retailer and not with Nokia so it's them you should be talking to.

Also this is a peer forum so if you are here for anything but a rant you won't get anything out of it.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.