Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Google calendar - other calendars not working. - c...

lumia920dkk

Google calendar - other calendars not working. - cant sync

I just got my Lumia 920 and was looking forward to syncing my google calendar with the phone. 

The problem is that i am only able to sync with "my calendars" and not "other calendars" Which makes the calender utterly useless as i can not manage my work calendar. 

After searching on google forums ive learned that they have stopped supporting calendar sync for w8 moblie. - Is there any work around this? 

As it is now my lumia 920 is pretty much useless as a scheduling tool, which is too bad because its a very nice smartphone. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Google calendar - other calendars not working. - cant sync

Check if any of this and this is helpful ...

Please use plain text.
lumia920dkk

Re: Google calendar - other calendars not working. - cant sync

That is the way you used to solve that problem. But after januar 30th google sync for has been dropped. At least for its support for the Moblie Windows 8 platform. 

http://www.theverge.com/2012/12/14/3767626/google-dropping-google-sync-exchange-support-for-gmail-ca...

This is a big problem for me, because my workplace uses google canlendar.

Please use plain text.