Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Hard reset to reset first hotmail account

Counsellor
blanquito
Accepted Solution

Hard reset to reset first hotmail account

So i've posted this on the windows site as well but i always get more and quicker responses here Question if i do a hard full reset will that reset eveything including the first hotmail live account i put in on the first day of activation because im not living in the same country anymore and want to start a new zune/marketplace account to buy apps i have no problem with hard reset IF It will work thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sergent

Re: Hard reset to reset first hotmail account

Hi blanquito,

Thank you for your post. The hard reset will give you the opportunity to enter a new Windows Live ID and link it to your phone. For Zune, you can reinstall it so it can detect your area.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on,

Sergent

If my response has helped you in any way, show it by hitting the WHITE STAR... If you don't a MONSTER will come and eat your lunch...
Also hit the Accept as solution button, so OTHERS can benefit from this helpful answer...
DON'T BE SHY...
Please use plain text.