Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How I can connect my Nokia Lumia 800 phone to the ...

Registered Member
manas0123

How I can connect my Nokia Lumia 800 phone to the PC?

How I can connect my Nokia Lumia 800 phone to my PC? I want to copy some music and photo from PC to mobile. After I connect the mobile to PC by USB cable I found there is no option to copy file directly! There is no file manager in window phone. It is too much disappointing. The PC is windows 7 64 bit.

Please help.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
katandleew

Re: How I can connect my Nokia Lumia 800 phone to the PC?

You need to download a programme called Zune, google it, everything you then do with the phone is then synchronized and done through that, its very easy to use once installed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

manas0123 wrote:

How I can connect my Nokia Lumia 800 phone to my PC? I want to copy some music and photo from PC to mobile. After I connect the mobile to PC by USB cable I found there is no option to copy file directly! There is no file manager in window phone. It is too much disappointing. The PC is windows 7 64 bit.

Please help.

It's all very well explained in the manual.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/800

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
suuny

you said that use zune software but it cant connect my mobile with my pc

please reply soon

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

suuny, which error message(s) do you face? Do you use a Nokia Lumia 800, as well?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TonyPrice

I agree - I just can't believe that you have to have software to connect. What if you take some pictures and you want to give them to a friend?
This is like going back in time - selling the phone asap lol
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

TonyPrice, nobody reads your comment. If you want to file a feature request, you should go for the right place to do so. However, selling your phone is a good idea because with Windows Phone 8 and Windows this works rather out of the box.

Please use plain text.