Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can I unlock my Lumia 900?

Registered Member
gxy001

How can I unlock my Lumia 900?

I recently upgraded my Lumia 900 to 920 at AT&T, so I want to unlock my 900 so that I can use it in another country. I got the unlock code from AT&T. However, it just doesn't work. When I was asked for an unlock code on Lumia 900, I input the 8 digits code, press Enter, and it said "incorrect PIN". I've called AT&T services tons of times, and it ends up that they asked me to call Nokia support. The IMEI I gave to them is 100% correct, and AT&T stated again and again they've given me the right unlock code. Is there anything special to input the unlcok code on Lumia 900?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: How can I unlock my Lumia 900?

Nokia do not issue restriction codes. Restriction codes are a matter for the network who has locked it. The procedure opnce you have the phone is to insert an alternative sim and power up the phone. The phone will ask for a pin and all you have to do is to enter the pin.

However, you only have a finite number of attempts to enter the correct code. If I'm not mistaken,  you have 10. The pin will no longer work once all the attempts are used up. The screen requestion the pin will also tell you how many attempts you have left. My guess is someone was playing with your phone and used up all your attempts. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

i had this same issue with my booklet 3g. they gave me a code and it didnt work.

i ended up getting it from online for about 10 bucks US, if i can remember right. just google it.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jalvare91

the same thing happened to me... i still cant use my phone :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lukewhi

I am in Spain and need the correct unlock code for my phone. I am down to four attempts after trying the number that att gave me.
Please use plain text.