Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to change quality and size for a Nokia 920...

pnyiri
Accepted Solution

How to change quality and size for a Nokia 920 camera???

My Nokia 920 is now 2 weeks old and I'm totally bummed that I cant get a strait answer to this simple question.... How to change the quality-size setting to the camera... The camera is advertised as a 8.7... It's default size is NO way that.... Nor do I want to take default size photos ALL the time.. Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: How to change quality and size for a Nokia 920 camera???

It takes photos in this modeif your looking at them from skydrive you can change the size by going to Settings, backup, photos.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
pnyiri

Thank you for the help..  It does make sense to backup to skybrive via wifi for large pictures, I guess what's weird is the lack of options on size and quality as a default setting.... I did make the change in settings and was able to send to my skydrive..  Thanks again..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Your welcome

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
waka_nut

My 920 does not have this option in the setting> backup> photos.. Just an option to upload or not. I was given the option when I set up the skydrive when I first got the phone, but can't change it subsequently. Any ideas?
Please use plain text.