Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to remove an windows live e-mail account from ...

Marketta
Accepted Solution

How to remove an windows live e-mail account from Lumia 800 when having two accounts?

Hi

I got a phone that was earlier used by another person in my family. His windows live account is still on the phone.

When transferring my contacts from my old phone to the Lumia 800, he got all those contacts in his Lumia 9x. Most probably this is because his windows live account is still on the Lumia 800 phone.

I added my windows live e-mail account on the Lumia 800. But how can I remove his windows live account from the Lumia 800?

BR

Marketta

Please use plain text.
Professor
caitlin1759

Re: How to remove an windows live e-mail account from Lumia 800 when having two accounts?

Your relative should have removed his account by doing a reset of the phone before giving it to you. His account will still be the primary account linked to the phone and whilst you can add and delete other accounts you can't delete the primary account exceptby a reset and then set the phone up of new.
Please use plain text.