Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to select multiple photos to send via bluetoot...

Advisor
tajfo

How to select multiple photos to send via bluetooth or delete?

I'm using windows phone 7.8 and I wonder how can I select multiple photos to send via bluetooth or delete them? Now I have 30 photos and I have to select and send them one by one its gonna take all day long.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: How to select multiple photos to send via bluetooth or delete?

hi mate,

as you have Windows Phone 7.8 on your Lumia device, have you checked via the Store if you have the Nokia-exclusive Bluetooth Share app installed? That may help you with your issue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Advisor
tajfo

Yes, I have Nokia-exclusive Bluetooth Share app installed and I can send photos via Bluetooth but the problem is how to select several photos in the same time to send it or delete. Now you must select photos one by one it takes a lot of time. How to select more than one photo at the same time? On PC you can press Ctrl button and select by mouse as many files as you want how to do this in Windows Phone?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Not sure if its the same on your device, but on Lumia 920 when you open the Album..Tap on the Icon at the bottom - centre and all the Photos will get a Border.. Then go on Tapping on the photo you want to select for multiple selection.. (refer Attachment)

I do not know if this further gives option for sending it thru' BT or not..but certainly there is an option to 'Delete' them as a part of your original query ...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
tajfo

I have Nokia Lumia 800 and I do not have such option. At place you are pointing I have only (...) symbol and there is no such option.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Then it seems you can't do that ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
tajfo

It is said that Lumia is a smartphone, so it is strange. This features is an elementary one. How am I supposed to work with big amount of files?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What options you have when you tap the 3 dots (...) ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vineethkmmtr123

But there are other apps like private folder where you can select multiple items for copying or moving. So there is a feature in OS. But why then,Nokia is not giving option to select multiple files to do other actions?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

If you have a good look at the Bluetooth sharing app, you will see that all it does is to facilitate the bluetooth connection to another device. The actual transfer uses the default sharing function  within the OS. hence, if you want to multi select files, then please head over to the Microsoft forum and ask for it there. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ShaiRez

how to mark multiple file in lumia 800

Please use plain text.