Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to send music and pics to other devices vi...

Sage
krishgetz

How to send music and pics to other devices via bluetooth

I have recently bought a Lumia 820.

From what I've heard, bluetooth transfer is now possible on windows phone 8. I tried to find out how to send files over bluetooth to another phone. But no such options came up, say in My Music .

Could someone please guide me on how to transfer files using bluetooth?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: How to send music and pics to other devices via bluetooth

First, turn Bluetooth on then go to Music + videos and long press on the music track you want to share. A menu will appear with various options including Share. Tap on share and select Bluetooth then the device you want to share with from the list of paired devices. The same process can be applied for pictures in your camera roll.

Please use plain text.
Sage
krishgetz

I was looking at sending the Windows 8 ringtone to a friend using bluetooth. But without a file manager, its tough. I tried going into Ringtones and sharing, but there is no option.

Is there a way to send ringtones?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

No, you cannot share the default ringtones. You can try searching on Zedge for the ringtone though.

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-1-1-windows%20phone%208/?sug-search=0&searchphr=windows%2Bphone%2B8...

Please use plain text.