- Is it possible to set passwords to prevent unauthorized in-app purchases or simply disable the function?
- Is it possible to monitor or set quota/limit to data usage or prepaid credits on daily/weekly/monthly basis?
- Can WP8 on Nokia Lumia devices be updated Over-the-Air?
- Can WP8 multitask 3rd-party apps? I think WP7 was virus-proof thanks to it being unable to multitask.
- Can WP8 block 3rd-party apps from executing malicious behavior e.g. reading device ID, system logs, access contact lists, system files, etc.
- Does IE10 support data compression in network connection to speed up browsing and save data cost?
- Can WP8 list Missed Calls, Outgoing & incoming Calls, numbers of Received & Sent SMS separately?
- Can I block/blacklist a specific Contact or phone number from calling/sms me in WP8?
- Is Lumia 920's battery irremovable? If so, how to replace the battery if it is somehow damaged?
- Can Lumia 820 use batteries of higher capacity than 1650mAh?
- Can Lumia/WP8 devices automatically halt further charging after battery is 100% full?
- How much free space in Lumia 920's internal storage?
8. Access to the call API is restricted to OEMs, so such app would have to come from Nokia.
Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!