Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I have a live tile issue and lock screen. Lumi...

Contributor
Tahvo619
Accepted Solution

I have a live tile issue and lock screen. Lumia 920 Windows 8

It seems that my phone doesnt update tiles every 30mins. Actualy it doesnt update them at all. This is very anyoing since weather app battery all 3hirt party apps dont update. This goes for lock screen too. I have the background tasked sellected for them all. This happend when the second Os update was released. I thought the newer update would fix this issue but it didint. is there a way to fix this ?? I dont wont to Hard reset my phone since i have premium apps that arent free anymore.

Windows os versio 8.0.10211.204

System versio 1232.5957.1308.0001

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: I have a live tile issue and lock screen. Lumia 920 Windows 8

have you checked that you are up to date with all the latest Nokia system app updaets from the Store? also try performing a soft reset (pressing the volume down and power buttons together until the phone vibrates) to see if this rectifies your issue.

if you do perform a hard reset, do know that your entire purchase history is saved on your Microsoft account, therefore you will not need to re-pay for apps that you have purchased previously, even those premium ones that you own.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tahvo619

I try the Hard reset and see. On the Symbian once "free" apps didint save to your history unlike on Windows phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

ok let us know how it goes, hopefully all works out well mate.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tahvo619

Well the phone got frozen to the booting screen....so i decided to take it to Nokia care. It didint boot after 8h of waiting. Now 1 week whitout Windows phone 8 back to some Symbian 1th
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tahvo619

It seems that the Os had some issues Since it works fine now. Live tiles work normaly after the Os reinstalled at Nokia Care
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

glad to hear that its all worked out for you mate :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.