Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I want a GREEN Nokia Lumia 620 - where do I get it...

Registered Member
ShadyIIV

I want a GREEN Nokia Lumia 620 - where do I get it?

Hi, 

Why is there a picture of the 620 in green in the store, but It's not possible to buy one?

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia620/offers/?ct=Post&opp=10

It makes me crazy. That's the only colour I want. :/ Otherwise I won't get one. I know, - someone sells this on Amazon, but for over 200 gbp. 

Why is it so super rare? :smileysad:

Thanks,
ShadyIIV

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

Re: I want a GREEN Nokia Lumia 620 - where do I get it?

Probably no stocks?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

not super rare my friend, was sold here in Australia. though what you are referring to is really the back cover of the phone, more than anything else.

those covers are hard to come by, but do check out the sellers "2_buy_a" and "eprom2020" on eBay who do have the covers in stock if you wish to buy them, that's what i did.

you can just purchase the 620 in a different colour, and buy the cases separately through eBay which i've stated above.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ShadyIIV

Yeah sure, - but another 15-20 quid on top for a different backcover?

I was hoping to get the one I like right away.

It's funny. In the UK green is not available on ANY of the sellers. No store ever sold them, - wondering why.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

It is really not something we can control. Here in Manila it was initially available in Black, White, Yellow and Green, I wanted Blue, I opted for Yellow instead and just planned on purchasing back covers when they become available for separate sale.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

like i said, supply and stock is not anything we have any control over. yes, the covers are 15 quid each but that's a fair price to pay, after all its not like you can get an iPhone case or glitzy cover without having to pay for that too.

eBay is your safe bet at the moment.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.