Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Issue : Windows Update via Zune

mk2k12

Issue : Windows Update via Zune

I have bought a new Lumia 610 and having software 7.5

When I try checking for update via Zune , it always fails with error 80072EFF.

I am very much on internt and did all that of removing /restarting the phone/pc

I have attached the screen shot

Kindly help

Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

Take a look on this link.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484#80072EFF
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
owusu

I have tried many times trying to get these new windows update 7.8 but anytime I try this its tells me my phone is up to date, your current software version is 7.10(8773) please how can I get this new version 7.8 I can't wait any longer.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amorsou

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

Please wait as Nokia have already said that the update will be released in phases, from unlocked phones to the country variants phones.
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
sumanth1811

i have the same problem too  nokia lumia 610 india hyderbad

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

The release of the update is in progress so the best action is to wait for it. :smileywink:

“The Windows Phone 7.8 update is now rolling out for Nokia Lumia smartphones through February. Delivery of the update is operator dependent, meaning you will receive a notification in the coming weeks if you have an unlocked phone or if your operator has approved the update. If you don’t receive the update notification within the next three weeks, please contact your operator for more information.”

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.