Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: LUMIA 510

edashokkumar
Accepted Solution

LUMIA 510

How to disable the back, home and search Icon vibration on my nokia lumia 510 phone??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

I don't think you can, unfortunately. 

Please use plain text.
edashokkumar

In lumia 510 why tamil font are not working  in face book and ie browser? Please help how to fix it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dico86

I’ve been a loyal customer to Nokia since the 3310 era. I’ve used a lot of your smart phone series, to name a few - 6600, N Gage, 6680, 6800, 7710, 3200, N73, 6630 etc. I decided to switch back to Nokia in spite of all the options available in the market for a smart phone with android in every phone, with same or better specifications I still decided to move back to Nokia and purchased a Nokia Lumia 510 and I regret the decision I made. The phone and the charger is overheating so much that it is too hot that I cannot even touch it when it is on charge and I have to unplug it and let it cool off. It’s been 5 months and I did not expect the phone have an overheating issues. I’ve even tried exiting all open applications and games and had no luck with it. I’ve even reset the phone to factory defaults thrice to see if it will resolve the issue and it hasn’t. The phone has been very sluggish off late. I was not sure if it was an issue with just my phone or if Nokia comprised on the quality of it product to get back into the smart phone market. Never the less I did not expect the phone to show symptoms of failure within 5months of purchase. I expected much better quality from Nokia. I just wanted to share my experience with you and I am very disappointed with Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sshome

Lumia 510 - has it been discontinued?

I use a Lumia myself, and wanted to buy the entry-level Lumia 510 as my teenager daughter's first phone. Over the course of last three days I've been told by several resellers (including a Nokia store) that Lumia 510 has been discontinued. Can someone confirm if this is true?

Thanks,

sshome

Please use plain text.
AniruddhaPandey

Its only available in the web stores. Check there.
Please use plain text.
vmanoke

i'm using a lumia 510. well now that the upgrading has been done. still i cnt use the bluetooth. y is that? can some1 tell me how to go bout n active or how to make my bluetooth connect to otha fones?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
parideva

Why lumia510 doesn't support Tamil fonts
Please use plain text.
honeymonster

I am getting an error message when trying to syncronise my phone 80072fa8 what wrong with it

Please use plain text.