Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: LUMIA 800 update issue

Registered Member
Siweia
Accepted Solution

LUMIA 800 update issue

My Lumia800 was bought from vodafone au. On the updates availble map sites said, my phone should already receive the update, but currently when I connected to Zune on my PC, it was still cannot receive the update, my phone is now still 1600.2483.8107.11501. What is the problem?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi Siweia,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

Although the update is showing available and has been pushed out to the devices, it needs the oeprator's approval and in your case, it's Vodafone AU. It may be worthwhile to contact Vodafone and ask if they could provide you more information to this update.

Let us know how you get on with this and we hope you get your update soon!

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Siweia

Hi haZey,

I went to the vodafone centre this afternoon, they said vodafone au currently had a problem with the updates, what I can do is just still waiting.

There is link below for you to know about what happens.

http://blog.vodafone.com.au/blog/nokia-lumia-800-firmware-12070-25042012/

Please use plain text.
chew

Is Internet Sharing updates available for Lumia 800 sold in Malaysia?

Please use plain text.
drikamiyamoto

Hello,

I've just got my new Lumia 800 and I'm trying to connect my windows live mail to my email account on the phone, but it is written that I've to insert a PIN number! I really don't know what to do now! Can someone HELP ME, PLEASE! :crying:

tks guys!

Please use plain text.
drikamiyamoto

Hi guys! 
I'm still waiting for a reply cuz i'm really worried about my LUMIA! I don't know what to do, well, if I update to new wp 7.8 it will help! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEEEE!!!!

Tks,

drikamiyamoto wrote:

Hello,

I've just got my new Lumia 800 and I'm trying to connect my windows live mail to my email account on the phone, but it is written that I've to insert a PIN number! I really don't know what to do now! Can someone HELP ME, PLEASE! :crying:

tks guys!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Moomin14

Needs your operators approval? So what about my sim free lumia? Don't need anyones approval and still haven't got the update.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Same here .. Sim free Lumia 800 which should be available to upgrade to Tango according to 

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/lumia/europe/availability/

Bulgaria

Nokia Lumia 800 059P0H4 Update available

But Zune reports no update

Any idea 

Lumia 920 OS version: 8.0.10521.155
FW revision number: 3047.0000.1326.2002
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi all,

Please see the this post on the update status.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.