Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

LUMIA 800

Contributor
katurley
Accepted Solution

LUMIA 800

got the new update and nothing has changed its still useless and nice to see you added some extra bugs for us all thanks allot nokia.

can you not just take the phone back and send me a Lego brick instead as i could get more use out of that.

JUST COME CLEAN NOKIA AND TELL EVERYONE YOU HAVE MADE A COMPLETE BALLS UP OF THE PHONE  :smileymad::smileymad::smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Re: LUMIA 800

This is a user to user forum, if you have an issue with Nokia or Microsoft, you need to contact them directly, Nokia mainly for hardware issues and Microsoft for SW issues  generally. If you have any specific issues you need help with there are many users like yourself that would happily offer advice and whatever help they can.

You can contact Nokia using the contact us button at the top of the screen here and Microsoft on there forums

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-HK/windowsmobilesuggestions/threads

Also if you are so dissatisfied with the Lumia, you can always approach your supplier and ask for an exchange, many companies like Fones4u and CPW will exchange contract phones within a given period.

Good luck, and thankyou for your valuable cntribution to the forum, I'm sure all your fellow users will appreciate it :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.