Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Limitations in Lumia 800 using Bluetooth

Registered Member
sgadiyar

Limitations in Lumia 800 using Bluetooth

A big let-down with the Lumia 800 is that Bluetoth function has severe limitation. unable to pair with other Nokia phones like N8. Transfer of data/files using Bluetooth not possible.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
hemble

Re: Limitations in Lumia 800 using Bluetooth

I had no problems with it connecting to my HTC desire hd, and that doesn't want to connect to anything. but i haven't tried to connect to anything else as yet, so hope yours is just a one off.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ejovi

[ Edited ]

I have an issue connecting my plantronics BT

headset. It doesn't automatically connect when I turn both Bluetooth and device on. Since there's no authorization on the devices. Do I have to pair my phone every single time?

Nokia phones (Owned 1999-Now):
5110, 3390, 3520, 6230, 6682, N72, 5800 XM , Lumia 800, Lumia 900 (Currently owned)
Please use plain text.
Sage
andycoydwilson

I have no problem pairing with my Nokia by headsets BH-503, BH-214, or my parrot party but I have noticed calls are not accepted via b'tooth and have to be mannually answered. Texts can be listened to and answered via txt to speech if activated. I can also pair with my N8 (on belle xxx609) but have not tried file sharing.

If this was helpful please click Star for Kudos

Phone history :-3210, 3100, 3200, 6230i, N73, N95-8GB, N97, N8, Lumia800, Lumia920, Lumia620, Lumia820, Lumia1020
Please use plain text.