Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

List of Nokia Lumia 900 Problems

Contributor
TweetWP7

List of Nokia Lumia 900 Problems

[ Edited ]
FYI, I have the latest OS and firmware available.

• Camera is still **bleep** after update...even with recommended settings from other news sites.
  • Autobrightness is still really dark and often darker then the low setting on the phone somehow.
  • Autobrightness lags and takes a good 5-7 seconds to start to brighten the screen
  • WiFi issues
  • Battery is still so so
  • Camera wake to launch often doesn't work
  • Screen doesn't turn back on after pulling the phone away from my face.

Nokia please fix the phone and this would be the best phone ever!

TweetWP7.com - All in One Windows Phone News Site from all Major Sources of WP7 News!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
I_Spiritus_I

Re: List of Nokia Lumia 900 Problems

[ Edited ]

A couple from me:

• Call Divert symbol does not disappear after I make a phone call (even though my call divert is off).
  • I seem to have one volume for the alarm which is the loudest setting :smileysad: . Now been forced to put my alarm onto vibrate.

Agree with the above also about the Autobrightness.

I bought my Lumia 900 in white a few days after they were launched at Phones 4 U in the UK.

Cheers.

Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

Re: List of Nokia Lumia 900 Problems

Have you done a reset on your phone? It could help.
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.