Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 1020 Problems

SteveP757

Lumia 1020 Problems

Love the phone so far, however I have 2 issues.

1) Voice Commands don't work. I've recorded a video, and used the Bing music search functions, which work fine. The phone never can hear anything. Any suggestions?

2) When I get a call, I slide up to answer, but there are no text response options. I do have them set up in settings - phone - text reply - ON. But I only get the 2 options, answer and ignore. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Re: Lumia 1020 Problems

2) Do you have the problem when receiving calls from numbers included in your contacts list ?

Please use plain text.
SteveP757

I'm checking on that now, thanks for the advice.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Spawen

Same problems with Voice Commands and with any app trying to record voice. Any solution?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KDouglasG

I've had two "certified like-new" replacement 1020's from from AT&T with this same problem!  

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

if the number, at least in the usa, is not listed or noted as a mobile, you will not get the option to text.

I noticed the difference when others are calling from what I know as a landline and the options do not show.

as for the voice, are you talking about the phone talking to you and reading back your messages, or are you talking about you tapping and holding the windows key, and it not interpreting what you are saying correctly?
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.