Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 1020 Screen Glitch/Bug

Contributor
Crono0918

Lumia 1020 Screen Glitch/Bug

I just spoke with Customer Care to inform them of this issue. 

I thought it was a mechanical problem or a bad screen.  But even after getting the phone replaced with AT&T it still occured.  Maybe some of you have had this problem. 

Randomly the bottom of the phone reacts to a phantom touch.  The bottom options that pop-up do, and suddenly drop back down.  It happens randomly and while using any program. 

The Customer Care Rep told me to turn of high sensitivity which I am trying.  But either way I shouldn't have to turn it off for something that shouldn't be occuring anyways. 

Anyone have a similar issue?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: Lumia 1020 Screen Glitch/Bug

welcome to the boards.

youre just hot stuff! lol.

sometimes even on my 920, the sensitivity will grab the bottom buttons.

if you already have the sensitivity turned off, like I do, then it is something that will not be able to be changed unfortunately.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Crono0918

Lol, thanks. 

Yeah I deactivated it right after I posted this thread and it's still happening.

So it's save to say that high/normal sensitivity doesn't matter.

Hopefully they make note of this issue.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vonskie

How do you turn it off its driving me nuts!

Please help I can not find the option on my 1020
Please use plain text.