Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 1520 & wireless charging

Registered Member
KAozACT

Lumia 1520 & wireless charging

How do I know whether my 1520 has wireless charging capability or not? Do they all or certain models? Mine bought in Australia at Harvey Norman. If not how do I get it?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Lumia 1520 & wireless charging

The US AT&T model has no wireless charging, other models do.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

[ Edited ]

Hello, KAozACT.

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

The Nokia Lumia 1520 supports Wireless charging depending on the variant. The RM-940 or the AT&T variant supports PMA charging with removable cover while the RM-937 or the Rest of the world variant supports Qi charging.

You may also refer here and look for 

Let us know if you need further help.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Turnondafun

I have the At&t version of the 1520. My question is, do you know if they plan on putting out a smaller antenna type wire that you can stick on the back that will allow you to put a better, more secure cover on your  phone, yet still let you charge it? Or if there are just better made protective cases in the works? I cannot justify sticking a tiny **bleep** cover on my phone just for the wireless charging but will add it, if it's small enough to hide behind a case of my choosing, or is built in a better case.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

For the AT&T version you need to ask AT&T as it was their decision to use a different charging standard. Nokia is not making wireless charging cases for the AT&T version so they have no information on it.
Please use plain text.
Sage

go down to jaycar in fyshwick and get their Qi charging pad

Please use plain text.