Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 510 calls dropped

Abhijit1468

Lumia 510 calls dropped

Lumia 510, calls gets dropped frequently and while connecting to calls also it just gets disconnected saying call ended, have 2 try atleast 10 times to get thru the call even when i have full signal, this phone suckss with other features, really disappointed with NOKIA.

Phone updated to 7.8 with nokia care recently.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you checked the condition of your SIM card, and that your network carrier settings are correct?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Abhijit1468

Hey Dude Thanks for the reply,

I bought this phone just a month back compleatly new SIM - new network provided [AIRTEL].

Its a mini sim. Sometimes its connecting in first attempt and sometimes it takes around 10 attempts.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

I would suggest changing sim card as pointed out

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.