Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 520 Audio enhancement settings equalizer etc

Counsellor
eire1984

Lumia 520 Audio enhancement settings equalizer etc

I got my phone o er a week ago and I am looking for the audio enhancement settings. Now when I launch the Lumia Pusher app I can see the audio option with the blue square with the nut icon inside. She I open this I only have a share option no download option. Now my enhancement settings are empty and I'd like to know if they will be released soon I have also posted to the Microsoft answers forum about this issue.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

Re: Lumia 520 Audio enhancement settings equalizer etc

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

If it only shows that you have an option to share, that means you have the latest release already installed on your device
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

But like my enhancement menu is empty like I have zero options in the screen. The option is not there
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

I tried resetting my phone and everything to no avail. I even changed my phone language to English us and no good
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

I really need the update i love my lumia my old phone the Nokia 6303i classic had enhancement settings this lumia should have them too
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

I just tried on my 521.

it is a budget priced entry level device and in thinking about it, like the flash, it is probably not an option.

shows up fine on the 920, but not the 521.

so, sadly, what you are looking for is not an option in your device, though it is an excellent smart phone.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

If its not supported then why have it in the settings menu? It doesn't make any sense I agree with you its an excellent phone but like i would like to be able to maximise my music.... The Audio update even shows me screenshots of how the enhancements look like when installed its just sad because the phone is brilliant... The flash is not an issue i have a digital camera so its not a major thing. I use it for more music and Facebook.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

Ok just got a reply from some fella saying that my hardware don't support the audio download and never will..... Surely this cant be true... That would make the lumia 520 musically no better then a glorified Nokia 3310... Wow what a revelation......
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eire1984

Please use plain text.