Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 520 Bluetooth files

shy101

Lumia 520 Bluetooth files

I need to know where would i see/find the music that has been bluetoothed to me on my Nokia Lumia 520, i just cant seem to find it i do not have sd card in. I Have the phone for about 2 days now still learning.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Lumia 520 Bluetooth files

Go to your music and videos folder.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
shy101

I did that there is nothing do i have to download a certain app or not?

Liezl

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

No what files where they exactly and what format did you see the transfer complete on the top of your screen? If not you did not get the files.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
shy101

Hi yes it could be that it didnt complete will try again and check thanks for the help.

I am a first time Nokia user...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nylan142012

i still can't find it.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TzDMCzz

Make sure the files u send a recognizable by windows phone(mp4,mp3),unrecognized files would be stored under temporary files/other storage,yep if that is the case,its lost.

try plug-in a USB cable and search your music at the internal storage..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vinaylumia520

how to receive and send files via Bluetooth in Nokia Lumia 20 series (520,620,720 etc....).....pair both devices, then u will see share option, share and send as usual...while receiving a small window will pop-pup indicating file has been received, tap on it, save the photo, video, or music or contact file(these files only can be received) and the received files will appear in their respected folders (music in music tile, photo in photo tile and video in video tile) :Cool:

Please use plain text.